(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Bishop Leblond cancels class on Wednesday so everyone can attend the Chiefs Super Bowl parade.
The school announced on Twitter on Monday that Bishop Johnston declared February 5, 2020 a special holiday for their Diocesan Catholic elementary and high schools and the chancery staff.
- Bishop Leblond cancels class for Chiefs Super Bowl parade
- St. Joseph School District cancels classes Wednesday for Chiefs Super Bowl parade
- Bishop LeBlond holds annual Carnival
- Chiefs celebrate Super Bowl championship
- St. Joseph chiefs fans bused to Super Bowl Victory parade.
- Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Parade 2020: Time, Route
- Bishop LeBlond Principal Jeff Sullivan resigns
- Local businesses celebrate Chiefs Super Bowl run
- Bishop LeBlond Boys Win Home-opener, Other Area Scores
- Sacred Heart Falls City Sweeps Bishop LeBlond Hoops