Black Friday deals are underway and shoppers are already hitting the stores in St. Joseph.
At Gordman's at the East Hills Mall, shoppers got an early start in search of Black Friday deals.
The retailer opened its doors at 3 pm, staff said many people were already in line to start their shopping.
Aside from what the name might suggest, staff, say many of the Black Friday deals available last longer than just Black Friday itself.
"We started our Black Friday events starting Thursday at 3 o'clock," Hoa Nguyen, Gordman's store manager said. "We expanded our hours all the way up to 1 o'clock in the morning."
Gordman's staff said preparations for the Black Friday Deals start as early as Wednesday.
- Black Friday Shopping kicks off in St. Joe
- St. Joseph shoppers kick off Black Friday
- Black Friday kicks off with $4.2B Thanksgiving online shopping feast
- Shop St. Joseph kicks off Wednesday
- Teacher Claims $10,000 Shop St. Joe Grand Prize
- Shop St. Joe Grand Prize Winner Comes Forward
- Shop St. Joe Second Chance Prize Numbers Announced
- Chamber of Commerce kicks off Shop St. Joseph
- Snow moves into St. Joe
- East Hills Shopping Center prepares for Black Friday