(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The body found in a burned down St. Joseph home has been identified.
The family has identified the body as 14-year-old Cameron Satterley.
Authorities found the body in a burned down home at the 1400 block of 3rd Street in North St. Joseph. It burned down in the early morning hours of Feb. 20 and the body was found on April 25th.
Family members of Satterley say he was reported missing in February.
Three minors are being charged in connection to the house fire.
- Body found in burned home identified by family
- Family displaced after fire burns home
- SJPD investigating body discovered in burned down north end home
- Body Found in Trenton Identified as Missing Trenton Man
- Friends and family hold vigil for teen found in burned home
- Body found at Maysville house
- After original confusion, Southside body identified
- Body pulled from Caldwell County lake identified
- Police investigating body found in backyard of home
- Trenton Police Investigating Body Found in Woods