Photo Gallery 4 Images
(MAYSVILLE, Mo.) A body was found at a Maysville property Wednesday evening.
Around 4:45 p.m. DeKalb County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant at the property.
Unidentified human remains were found on the property along with other evidence.
The search warrant was issued in connection to the search of missing 23-year-old Leah Dawson.
Cameron Police Department, St. Joseph Police Department, Missouri State Highway Patrol Division of Drug and Crime Control and the Missouri Search and Rescue K-9 search group all assisted in the search warrant.
DeKalb County Coroner is working to identify the body.
Dawson had been missing since June 4th when she was last seen with her boyfriend in the Cameron area.
- Body found at Maysville house
- Missing woman not found on rural property in Maysville
- Maysville woman seriously injured in crash in DeKalb County
- Over $136,000 in scholarships awarded to Maysville senior
- Search underway for missing DeKalb County woman in Maysville
- Maysville ballpark named finalist for MLB grand prize renovation
- Trenton Police Investigating Body Found in Woods
- Police Investigating Body Found in Garage
- Three minors charged in connection to house fire where boy's body found
- Neighbor's security camera shows four people running from house fire where boy's body was found