(CALDWELL COUNTY, Mo.) The body of a man pulled from a Caldwell County lake has been identified.
The Missouri State Highway identified the body as 30-year-old Austin Kincade, of Rayville, Missouri.
RELATED: Body recovered from lake near Polo
The cause of death is still under investigation.
Authorities are waiting on autopsy results.
Kincade's body was recovered from Hide-A-Way Lakes just south of Polo around 8:50 a.m. last Friday.
- Body pulled from Caldwell County lake identified
- Funding secured for a steady water supply in Caldwell County
- 911 outage for Clinton, DeKalb, Caldwell, and Andrew counties
- Body recovered from lake near Polo
- After original confusion, Southside body identified
- Gov. Parson announces $77,000 in state funding to assist Cameron, Caldwell County
- Three people from Caldwell County killed after car crashes, catches on fire
- Body Found in Trenton Identified as Missing Trenton Man
- Body found in burned home identified by family
- Body recovered from Missouri River identified as missing boater