(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A boil advisory was issued for residents of the city of Union Star.
City officials said due to a loss of water pressure, residents are asked to boil water for at least 3 minutes before consuming or brushing teeth.
The city said anyone within Union Star city limits should also add a teaspoon of bleach per gallon while hand-washing dishes. However, bathing in the water should be fine without extra treatment.
City officials said they would send out a notice when the advisory would be lifted.
- Boil Advisory Issued for Union Star
- Union Star boil advisory lifted
- Boil Advisory in Effect for Union Star
- Union Star placed under boil advisory
- Boil advisory issued for Wathena
- Boil Advisory issued for parts of Plattsburg
- Savannah placed under boil advisory
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- Atchsion, Kansas boil advisory rescinded
- Boil advisory lifted for Wathena