(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The DeKalb County Water District has issued a boil advisory for specified areas until further notice. It follows Missouri American Water issuing a precautionary boil advisory for pressure dropping below 20 psi.
Affected areas include areas north of 36 Highway, the City of Stewartsville, Clarksdale and Easton.
Anyone with questions can contact the Public Water Supply of DeKalb County at (816) 393-5311.
- Boil Advisory for Parts of DeKalb County
- Boil Advisory Affects Part of St. Joseph
- Parts of Maryville placed under boil advisory
- Boil Advisory issued for parts of Plattsburg
- Boil advisory issued for parts of Gentry, Worth counties
- Union Star boil advisory lifted
- Savannah placed under boil advisory
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- Atchsion, Kansas boil advisory rescinded
- Boil advisory issued for Wathena