(SAVANNAH, Mo.) A boil advisory for the City of Savannah was lifted Saturday afternoon.
City officials issued the advisory Wednesday after a contractor hit a water main. Crews were able to fix the leak Thursday but the advisory remained.
Organizations, businesses and volunteers worked to distribute bottled water throughout the city. The City of Savannah posted an update to Facebook Saturday. The post said the advisory had been lifted and the water was safe to drink, without boiling, again.
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- Savannah placed under boil advisory
- Union Star boil advisory lifted
- Boil advisory lifted for Wathena
- Boil advisory remains in effect for Savannah
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory has been Lifted
- Boil water advisory lifted for south St. Joseph
- Atchsion, Kansas boil advisory rescinded
- Boil advisory issued for Wathena
- Boil Advisory Affects Part of St. Joseph