(SAVANNAH, Mo.) A boil advisory remains in effect for water customers in Savannah.
The city says the advisory will remain in effect until at least Monday. The delay is due to a backlog of samples needing to be tested at the State Health Lab.
The boil advisory has been in effect since Wednesday for Savannah and Fillmore water customers after a contractor installing fiber in the ground hit a water main.
The use restrictions on water have been lifted but any water used for drinking or cooking should be boiled for at least three minutes.
- Boil advisory remains in effect for Savannah
- Savannah placed under boil advisory
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- Boil Advisory in Effect for Union Star
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory in Effect South of St. Joe
- Union Star boil advisory lifted
- Atchsion, Kansas boil advisory rescinded
- Boil advisory issued for Wathena
- Boil advisory lifted for Wathena
- Craig placed under boil advisory