(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Tests conducted by Missouri American Water show that water running through lines in south St. Joseph is safe for consumption.
A precautionary boil water advisory had been in effect for about 30 customers who live on Mt. Zion Rd. from State Highway V to SE Moore Rd.
A contractor hit a water line on Saturday causing low water pressure, which led to the advisory.
- Boil water advisory lifted for south St. Joseph
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory has been Lifted
- Union Star boil advisory lifted
- Boil advisory lifted for Osborn
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- Boil advisory lifted for Wathena
- Boil Advisory Affects Part of St. Joseph
- Precautionary boil water advisory in parts of St. Joseph
- Precautionary Boil Order Lifted for Areas South of St. Joseph
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory in Effect South of St. Joe