(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Buchanan County Prosecutor's Office collected a record-breaking amount in child support payments in 2018.
The Child Support Enforcement Division collected more than $19.5 million in payments last year. According to the prosecutor's office, that's an increase of $4.6 million from 2017.
The division handles approximately 6,700 cases.
- Buchanan Co. Prosecutor's Office collected $19.5M in child support payments in 2018
- Buchanan County to collect hazardous waste
- Operation Christmas Child Collection Begins
- Buchanan County Prosecutor's office aiming to get repeat offenders longer, harsher sentences
- Buchanan County Kicks Off 2018 Debt Free
- Buchanan County to combine legal offices
- Property Tax Payments Due
- City Collects Hazardous Waste
- East Buchanan Prepares for Semifinals Showdown
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court