Two other counties in Minnesota have filed lawsuits against major drug companies for their handling of the opioid abuse crisis.
The suit claims that the county has out-of-pocket costs due to negligence of the pharmaceutical company.
Posted: Dec 1, 2017 9:35 AM
Updated: Jan 19, 2018 12:46 PM
- Buchanan County Files Lawsuit Against Big Pharma
- Buchanan county Covid-19 update
- Candidates Officially File for Buchanan County Sheriff Election
- Missouri AG files criminal charges against Buchanan Co. contractor
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Phone Scams
- Buchanan County Kicks Off 2018 Debt Free
- Race for Buchanan County Presiding Commissioner Begins
- Race for Buchanan County Circuit Clerk Begins
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Money Scam
Scroll for more content...