(ST. JOSEPH, Mo) Buchanan County residents will have the opportunity to safely get rid of their hazardous materials and electronics.
From 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. on Saturday, residents can bring materials like batteries, fuels, paint, and electronics to the Remington Nature Center parking lot and drop them off.
Identification with proof of residency will be required.
Some items like large electronics and appliances may cost money to drop off.
For a complete list of restrictions and guidelines, click here.
The event is held twice a year in April and October.
- Buchanan County to collect hazardous waste
- City Collects Hazardous Waste
- City to host hazardous waste collection Saturday
- City holds hazardous waste disposal site Saturday
- Former Buchanan County Deputy Appears in Court
- Buchanan County Sheriff Warns of Phone Scams
- Buchanan County Kicks Off 2018 Debt Free
- Buchanan County Files Lawsuit Against Big Pharma
- Race for Buchanan County Presiding Commissioner Begins
- Race for Buchanan County Circuit Clerk Begins