Doniphan County, Kansas has issued a burn ban for Monday due to high winds and dry conditions. No outdoor burning is permitted.
Ban issued due to high winds for Monday, Dec. 4.
Posted: Dec 4, 2017 9:21 AM
Updated: Dec 4, 2017 9:23 AM
- Burn Ban Issued for Doniphan County, Kansas
- Doniphan County commissioners opt-out of Kansas mask mandate
- Mobile pantry comes to Doniphan county
- Hail, winds damage farms in Doniphan County
- Man critically injured in Doniphan County fight
- Doniphan County fight victim pronounced dead
- Doniphan County passes countywide retailers' sales tax
- Coronavirus: First case confirmed in Doniphan County
- Social media gives look at extensive damage left behind by flooding in Doniphan County, Kansas
- Doniphan County Health Department/Home Health issues Emergency Health Order effective 12:01 a.m. Thursday
Scroll for more content...