A burn ban remains in effect for Doniphan County due to high fire danger Friday and Saturday.
No open burning is permitted.
- Burn Ban Remains in Effect
- Boil advisory remains in effect for Savannah
- Burn Ban Issued for Doniphan County, Kansas
- Supreme Court allows transgender military ban to go into effect
- Tornado Watch in Effect
- Child marriages ban among dozens of new laws now in effect
- Area pumpkins effected by weather
- Uncertainty Over DACA Program Remains
- Cold Weather Rule Takes Effect Nov. 1
- Tornado Watch In Effect Until 9 PM
Scroll for more content...