A burn ban remains in effect for Doniphan County due to high fire danger Friday and Saturday.
No open burning is permitted.
- Burn Ban Remains in Effect
- Boil advisory remains in effect for Savannah
- Burn Ban Issued for Doniphan County, Kansas
- Supreme Court allows transgender military ban to go into effect
- Tornado Watch in Effect
- Child marriages ban among dozens of new laws now in effect
- Area pumpkins effected by weather
- Remains of toddler, man found in burned vehicle in Platte County
- Open burning begins Monday
- Uncertainty Over DACA Program Remains
Scroll for more content...