(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A driver was taken to the hospital Tuesday after crashing into a parked car.
It happened on South 11th Street just before 7:00 a.m.
A witness said the driver hit one parked parked on the side of the road.
The impact pushed the car into another parked car.
The car the driver was in ended up in the front yard of a home.
No one else was hurt.
No word on what caused the crash.
- Car Crashes into Parked Car
- Fatal Car Crash Kills One
- Car crashes into Panera Bread Co.
- Police investigate car to car shots fired
- Police Looking for Driver Who Hit Parked Car
- One person arrested after vehicle slams into parked car, home
- Student Killed After Car Crashes into Maryville Bar
- Car in Ditch After Three Vehicle Crash on Hwy 169
- Two in Custody Following Car Crash on Francis
- Car crashes into creek, two life-flighted to KU Medical