(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Two people were sent to the hospital after a car crashed into a house Tuesday night in St. Joseph.
The car crashed into a house on Ashland Avenue after jumping a curb and through front yards just before 9 p.m., said the St. Joseph Police Department.
Three people were in the car at the time of the crash, two were taken to the hospital. One suffered moderate injuries and the other had minor injuries.
Police, fire, and EMS crews responded to the crash. No word on how much damage was done to the house.
- Car crashes into home sending two to the hospital
- Plane Crash Sends One to Hospital
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital
- A single-car crash Thursday morning sends one man to hospital
- Crash on N. Belt Highway Sends 3 People to Hospital
- Crash on I-229 sends one man to hospital
- Morning crash sends one person to the hospital
- Crash involving motorcycle sends one person to hospital
- Apartment Fire Sends One to Hospital
- Overnight Stabbing Sends Two to Hospital