(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Staff at the East Ridge Car Wash said more people tend to visit as the winter weather breaks.
This year's winter they say has been especially rough on vehicles as each storm requires the use of salt treatment on the roadways.
Staff said it's important to remember to wash the salt off after every storm.
"The salt, it can definitely rust your car its bad for your car," Jenna Boling, dryer East Ridge Car Wash said, "It's always good to get it off as soon as possible."
Staff said they see as many as 900 cars on a good weekend.
- Car wash urges drivers to remove road salt
- An Easy Winter Means a Small Demand for Road Salt
- Police: Driver wanted for questioning in connection to car wash break-in
- Family urges vigilance for drivers in work zones
- Street crews switch from plowing to salting to prevent freezing roads
- MoDOT Urging Drivers to Take it Easy During Potential Winter Weather
- Missouri State Highway Patrol urges drivers to use caution during winter storm
- Flooding leads to road closures, officials urge people not to drive through flood waters
- Billboards remind drivers of the dangers of road rage
- Police Looking for Driver Who Hit Parked Car