(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)— Central High School inducted the newest Enright Academic Hall of Fame class on Wednesday.
The 2019 class features 1963 graduate Dr. Steven Hochman, 1971 graduate Samuel J. Hassenbusch, M.D., Ph.D. (1954-2008), and 1973 grad Jacqueline K. Bishop, M.F.A.
The Enright Academic Hall of Fame was created in honor and recognition of the W.F. (Bill) Enright family. The Hall of Fame honors Central graduates for their significant contributions in their career and academic endeavors.
- Central inducts 2019 Enright Academic Hall of Fame class
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 class announced
- Brad Nurski Inducted Into Fairview Hall of Fame
- HOYAS founders, LaDawndra Robbs inducted into Black Archives Hall of Fame
- Hall of Fame coach Bill Snyder retires
- North Platte Receives Perfect Academic Score
- Missouri sanctioned by NCAA after academic misconduct
- Missouri Ranked as Top in Academic Gains for Adult Education
- Oak Grove graduates their preschool class of 2019
- Central's Noah Cameron Signs with Central Arkansas