Kansas City Chiefs rookie kicker Harrison Butker is the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for Week 8.
Butkey hit five field goals in the Chiefs' 29-19 victory over the Denver Broncos Monday night.
"At the end of the season, I'll look back and see how I did, but right now, I don't think there's any use looking at the records and stats and stuff like that, just keep doing what I'm doing," Butker said.
Butker is just 5 consecutive made field goals away from setting a new franchise record.
- Chiefs' Butker Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week
- Bills Top Chiefs in Key AFC Showdown
- Special Olympics athletes perform for Chiefs player
- Chiefs Handle the Raiders in Key AFC West Battle
- Chiefs Rout Chargers, Own Sole Possession of the AFC West
- Chiefs beat Oakland, capture top-seed in AFC
- Chiefs nab 1st round bye, host throughout AFC playoffs
- Chiefs top Colts, advance to the AFC Championship game
- Chiefs begin preparations for Sunday's AFC Championship game against New England
- Chiefs season ticket holders wait 40 years for AFC Championship game