(St. Joseph, MO.) - A major symbol of the Kansas City Chiefs came to St. Joseph Thursday evening.
The one and only K.C. Wolf stopped by the North Belt Highway McDonald's.
K.C. spent some time with chiefs fans signing autographs and taking photos. He even took some orders and cleaned tables all while getting everyone laughing and cheering.
This was a big boost for fans as they prepare for a big weekend.
K.C. told KQ2 himself, that he's hoping for a big victory against the New England Patriots Sunday Night. A win would send the Chiefs to Atlanta for the Super Bowl.
- Chiefs' K.C. Wolf getting St. Joseph Chiefs fans excited
- Chiefs fans meet cheerleaders, K.C. Wolf
- Visitors Bureau wants Chiefs fans to Explore St. Joseph
- KC Chiefs' Tyreek Hill releases statement on child abuse case
- St. Joseph Business Leaders Watching KC Interest in Amazon
- KC pastor looks to restore St. Joseph church
- Chiefs player appreciates fans' love and support
- Chiefs eager to start 2018 Training Camp in St. Joseph
- Johnson County District Attorney to discuss criminal investigation involving KC Chiefs' Tyreek Hill and fiancee
- Chiefs fans travel far and wide to come to camp