The Kansas City Chiefs sign safety Robert Golden the team announced Tuesday.
Golden played the past six seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers, playing in 92 games.
The Steelers released Golden at the start of the league year to save $1.48 million against their salary cap.
He appeared in 16 games last season, totaling 19 tackles, an interception and five pass breakups.
Golden was a special teams captain in Pittsburgh in 2015 and 2016.
The signing adds more depth to the defense while adding a key player on special teams.
- Chiefs Sign Saftey Robert Golden
- Missouri Ranks Among Worst 10 States for Gun Saftey
- Former Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt signed by Cleveland Browns
- Special counsel Robert Mueller ends investigation
- Chiefs Schedule Released
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- Chiefs release Eric Berry
- Lady Golden Eagles Win Big At Home
- Robert Mueller Likely to Request Interview with President Trump
- Former US Attorney General Endorses Harry Roberts for State Senate