Kansas City Chiefs Cornerback Marcus Peters will not be facing the Oakland Raiders this weekend after head coach Andy Reid announced Wednesday that Peters has been suspended for one game.
According to the NFL Network Insider, the Chiefs have suspended Peters without pay because he left the field of play while the game was still going on.
Peters was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct and presumably believed he would be ejected and walked to the locker room before the game continued.
- Chiefs Suspend Marcus Peters for One Game
- Chiefs Upend Broncos on Late-Game Heroics
- Chiefs' Gear Flying off the Shelves Before Playoff Game
- Chiefs Schedule Released
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- Northwest suspends fraternity, citing hazing violations
- MWSU football player suspended indefinitely after arrest
- Allied Arts Council suspends Trails West!
- WATCH: Chiefs head coach Andy Reid speaking ahead of Sunday's game against Pittsburgh
- Chiefs Send Smith to Washington