Monday was the last day for most of the new young players that participated in the Kansas City Chiefs rookie mini camp.
As there was a good mix of drafted, free agent signees, and invted try-out players. There was a lot of good talent for the Chiefs to look at and evaluate.
Not every player will make the team, as there are limits to how many players can be on the roster.
For some players this opportunity will create life time memories, and for others it will bring motivation to continue to keep working on their craft.
The Chiefs next time to be together for practice, will be OTA'S on May 24th at the Chiefs practice facilities.
- Chiefs Wrap Up Rookie Mini-Camp
- Rookies speak after Chiefs training camp practice
- Chiefs Rookie Linebacker Starts Strong
- Rookies and quarterbacks getting back into the flow of Chiefs camp
- St. Joseph Hy-Vee manager recalls working with Chiefs rookie
- Junior Chiefs Training Camp
- Chiefs Training Camp Dates Announced
- Veterans report to Chiefs camp
- MWSU Approves 2018 Chiefs Camp Contract
- Family Fun Day at Chiefs Camp Saturday