(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A child was hit by a car driving on 10th Street near Faraon before 7 p.m. Sunday evening.
The St. Joseph Police Department said the child ran out to the street from between two parked cars. The child was taken to Mosaic Life Care. No more details have been released.
- Child hit by car on 10th Street, taken to hospital
- House Fire on 10th Street
- 2-year-old child taken to hospital after being hit by car
- Mustangs Reveal 10th Anniversary Logo
- Nature Center celebrates 10th birthday
- Remington Nature Center in its 10th year
- United Way begins 10th annual Stuff the Bus
- Police: 24th Street crash damaged 5 cars, people involved ran
- One Person Taken to Hospital After Car Accident
- Car crashes into home sending two to the hospital