The initiative will allow the companies to purchase new equipment while delaying having to pay property taxes on them for several years.
Altec Industries, Johnson Controls and Purina Mills have announced plans to expand their facilities and create new jobs.
Posted: Dec 5, 2017 9:56 AM
Updated: Dec 5, 2017 9:57 AM
- City Council Approves Package of Economic Development Initiatives
- Maryville Approves Economic Development Funds for Kawasaki
- City Council Eyeing Riverfront Development
- Plans for Riverfront Development Approved by City Council
- Council rethinks riverfront development
- City Council Approves Regulations for Tiny Houses
- City council approves increase for police pensions
- City Council approves catering license extension
- City council approves grant for playground equipment
- City Council approves indoor vaping ban
Scroll for more content...