(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph City Council approved a resolution approving a plan to raise $2.5 million in order to purchase the facility.
- City Council Approves Plan for New Animal Shelter
- City Council Members Tour New Animal Shelter Facility
- City Council Approves Regulations for Tiny Houses
- City council approves increase for police pensions
- City Council approves catering license extension
- City council approves grant for playground equipment
- Animal Shelter filled to capacity
- City Leaders Take a Look at New Animal Shelter
- New St. Joseph Animal Shelter Proposal Explained
- Updates Announced to Proposed New Animal Shelter
Scroll for more content...