(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph City Council approved a resolution approving a plan to raise $2.5 million in order to purchase the facility.
The new shelter would be located in the Mitchell Woods business park on the east side of St. Joseph.
Posted: Jan 3, 2018 4:39 PM
- City Council Approves Plan for New Animal Shelter
- City Council Members Tour New Animal Shelter Facility
- City Council reviews animal ordinances
- Plans for Riverfront Development Approved by City Council
- City Council Approves Regulations for Tiny Houses
- City council approves increase for police pensions
- City Council approves catering license extension
- City council approves grant for playground equipment
- City Council approves indoor vaping ban
- City council approves medical marijuana relocation
Scroll for more content...