(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph City Council members will decide Monday night whether to create a new human resources department and hire a new director.
The city eliminated the human resources department in 2011 as part of a cost cutting move.
Reestablishing the department means hiring a new HR director. The position would pay around $85,000.
Human resources currently operates out of the Administrative Services department.
- City Council looks to add human resources department
- City's human resources director resigns
- City Council appoints Human Rights Commission
- Council to add tax increase request to April ballot
- City Council Eyeing Riverfront Development
- City Council reviews animal ordinances
- City Council Evaluates Proposed City Budget
- Council reconsiders funding cut for Habitat for Humanity
- Council Votes to Negotiate Salary Increase with Public Safety Departments
- Teenager Running for St. Joseph City Council