St. Joseph City Council members held a closed session Friday afternoon, however the reason cited was to discuss personnel issues.
St. Joseph city council members held a closed session after one of the chief accountants for the city called for a state audit.
Posted: Jan 18, 2020 8:41 AM
- City Leaders Hold Closed Session After Chief Accountant Calls for State Audit
- St. Joseph City Leaders Ask for State Audit
- Council to request state audit of city after 5 hr. work session
- City Council holds Saturday work session
- Public Library Holds Listening Session
- St. Joseph City Council holds vote in closed session to suspend city manager
- Council passes resolution requesting state audit
- State auditors should review St. Joseph finances, city accountant says
- EPA to hold public listening session Wednesday
- City audit suggests $13 million in capital improvement needs
Scroll for more content...