Mayor Bill McMurray and City Planner Bruce Woody discuss evacuations for parts of St. Joseph for Friday, March 22.
- City Officials Discuss Mandatory Evacuations for Parts of St. Joseph
- Mandatory evacuations for parts of St. Joseph, Buchanan County, Doniphan County
- Voluntary evacuations for parts of St. Joseph
- St. Joseph city officials continue Monterey Street discussions
- Craig issues mandatory evacuation due to flooding
- City officials cancel evacuation orders
- Evacuations lifted for St. Joseph, Buchanan County
- Mandatory evacuation issued for Big Lake as flooding worsens
- Holt County Sheriff's Department: Mandatory evacuation for Craig
- Elwood issues mandatory evacuation as Missouri River hits 30 feet
Scroll for more content...