(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- A new city mobile health bus will provide more mobile medical services to people in need.
"There's a lot of studies across the nation that show that often people cannot access healthcare because of transportation or there is no healthcare in that area so you can actually find out the health level of communities by zipcode so the mobile health center is going to be an answer to that," Northwest Health Services Rodney Hummer said.
- New health bus expands mobile health services
- Mosaic Life Care Home Health Service Celebrates 40 Years
- Health Department Seeks Community Feedback
- Store Offers Free Health Screenings
- Mental health clinic seeks donations
- Southwest says aloha to Hawaii with expanded service
- Training Addresses Police Mental Health Response
- Older Homes Could be Hiding Health Hazards
- Study Looks at First Responders Mental Health