(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Human Resources director for the City of St. Joseph has resigned, according to St. Joseph City Manager Bruce Woody.
Alicia Nolan has resigned her role as the director of the human resources department.
Woody says personnel matters are private and exact details about why Nolan resigned are not known.
Nolan has been director of the human resources department for less than one year.
- City's human resources director resigns
- White House Communications Director Resigns
- City Council looks to add human resources department
- Director of Finance Resigns from St. Joseph School District
- City Council appoints Human Rights Commission
- Central Football Coach Resigns
- Governor Greitens Announces Resignation
- Northwest Names Interim Athletic Director
- Lafayette Names New Activities Director
- Pregnancy Resource Center holds maternity closet