Temperatures will continue to drop as we go into your Tuesday night. Wednesday we will see a few clouds around the area and by the early afternoon we will start to see some sunshine across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri. Another chance for freezing rain and snow will be possible by late Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
We will stay in the 40s through Saturday with chances of more rain in the forecast Friday into early Saturday.
Looking to be mostly sunny and quiet Sunday into Monday with temperatures warming back up to the lower 50s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Cloudy and Cold Forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A cloudy Halloween
- KQ2 Forecast: A cloudy Tuesday forecast
- KQ2 Forecast: A cooler & cloudy Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cloudy and cooler Tuesday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cloudy and cool Sunday
- KQ2 Forecast: Cloudy and colder on Friday
- KQ2 Forecast: A cooler and cloudy Thursday
- KQ2 Forecast: Staying dry but cloudy tonight
- Cloudy and cool Tuesday