(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) All blood types are welcome, however, O positive is the most common and most regularly needed.
Donations have dropped over the winter months due to illness, bad weather and the holidays.
Posted: Jan 10, 2018 1:00 PM
Updated: Jan 19, 2018 10:45 AM
- Community Blood Center in Short Supply
- Community Blood Center battles blood shortage
- Community Blood Center hold ceremony honoring donors
- Community Blood Centers collecting convalescent plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Community Blood Center holding Blood Donor Day event at East Hills
- St. Joseph blood center fears coronavirus affects donations
- Coronavirus is threatening America's blood supply and food banks. Here's how you can help
- Youth Center Asks for Community's Help
- Annual Community Center Fundraiser held in Agency
- Blood center hopes for donation numbers to go up this Spring
Scroll for more content...