(SAVANNAH, Mo.)— 14-year-old Will Walker is in St. Louis waiting to see what the next step in his battle against cancer will be, but his community back home in Savannah, Mo. are making sure he knows he's not alone.
Through a few different Facebook pages and donations, community members have raised about $15,000 since Saturday to help Will and his family.
For more information about Will's fight against cancer, visit the Will's Warriors Facebook page.
- Community raises thousands of dollars for Savannah teen battling cancer
- Crews battle fire in downtown Savannah
- BFIT CrossFit raising funds for sheriff's deputy battling cancer
- Ten Thousand Dollar Donation to Bartlett Park
- Family Battles Cancer, Looks to Give Back to the Community
- Allied Arts Council raises nearly one thousand dollars in new fundraiser
- Fire at Savannah Square
- Woodworkers create thousand-dollar piece for Noyes Home Fundraiser
- BFIT CrossFit hosts Memorial Day Murph, raises funds for deputy battling cancer
- St. Joseph teen offers free mowing service for people battling cancer