(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Work continues on a new go-kart track that is being constructed near Joe Town Mini Golf in St. Joseph and will expand what amenities are being offered at the location.
The 615 foot track will feature 20 electric carts that can go zero to 60 mph in just four seconds.
Joe Lane, the owner of Joe Town Mini Golf, says that as construction continues, the excitement grows for the new attraction each and every day.
"It's so exciting every night at Joe Town Mini Golf people are coming saying when's the go-karts going to be open," Joe Lane owner Joe Town Mini Golf said. "The excitement is at an all-time high."
In addition to the track, new novelty concession items will be coming to the track.
Lane says he expects the track to be open by Labor Day.
- Construction continues for new go-kart track in St. Joseph
- Construction to close I-229 ramp in St. Joseph beginning Monday
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph city officials continue Monterey Street discussions
- Healthy St. Joseph continues to promote healthy community workplaces
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- Magicians Converge on St. Joseph
- Fall Colors of St. Joseph
- Flu Virus 'Infects' St. Joseph