(CRAIG, Mo.)- A boil advisory has been issued for Craig.
According to city clerk Missy Foster, the advisory is for all Craig residents and all people who receive water from the city.
The advisory will be in effect until crews can fix the line break due to flooding at Big Lake, said Foster.
City officials said the break happened around midnight Sunday night but the issue was found at 8:46 a.m. Monday morning.
Crews are currently on the scene.
It is recommended that customers boil all water used in the preparation of food and beverage for consumption for approximately 2 minutes.
For additional questions call the City of Craig at 660-683-5412.
- Craig placed under boil advisory
- Union Star boil advisory lifted
- Savannah placed under boil advisory
- Boil advisory lifted for Savannah
- Atchsion, Kansas boil advisory rescinded
- Boil advisory issued for Wathena
- Boil advisory lifted for Wathena
- Osborn placed under boil advisory
- Boil advisory lifted for Osborn
- Boil Advisory Affects Part of St. Joseph