(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) One person was sent to the hospital after a crash involving a motorcycle and two vehicles on the South Belt Highway.
According to police, a passenger on the motorcycle was taken to Mosaic Life Care with non-life-threatening injuries. No one else received medical attention.
The accident happened under the U.S. Highway 36 bridge on the South Belt Highway around 8 p.m. Thursday.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
- Crash involving motorcycle sends one person to hospital
- Morning crash sends one person to the hospital
- Plane Crash Sends One to Hospital
- Man taken to hospital after motorcycle crash involving deer in Nodaway County
- Collision Sends Cyclist to Hospital
- Motorcycle Crash Kills Missouri Man
- Crash on N. Belt Highway Sends 3 People to Hospital
- Crash on I-229 sends one man to hospital
- Car crashes into home sending two to the hospital
- One person taken to hospital after crash Friday afternoon