(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)- St. Joseph police are investigating a shooting in midtown.
Officers were called out to the 14th and Patee area just past 6:30 p.m.
They say when they arrived on-scene, they encountered a male shooting victim who had been shot in the chest.
He was described as being a white male, in his mid-20s. His condition was not immediately available.
The shooting happened in the same area of another shooting from over the weekend. Police would not say whether the two were connected.
- Updated: Man shot in midtown
- Weekend Midtown Shooting Update
- Midtown fire destroys garage
- SJFD battles midtown blaze
- Junteenth celebration held in midtown
- New women's shelter in midtown
- Man arrested after police respond to shots fired in midtown St. Joseph
- Midtown Fire Burns Through Garage, Damages Homes
- Suspect charged in deadly midtown shooting
- Fire destroys house in midtown St. Joseph