The YWCA Hotline is 816-232-1225
Siobhan Connors Jackson, a victim advocate at the Buchanan County Prosecutor's Office joins us to discuss concerns for domestic violence victims while having to stay home due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 9:11 PM
- Domestic violence concerns rise during the coronavirus lock down
- Conference Spotlights Domestic Violence Awareness
- New law protects victims of domestic violence
- Take Back the Night recognizes domestic violence survivors
- Domestic Violence survivor plans to open bakery, employ other victims
- Concerns grow over rising campaign funds
- Phoenix police commander killed, two officers shot responding to domestic violence call
- A Disney World ticket booker alerted police to a domestic violence victim after taking their call
- Missouri law allows unpaid time off work for victims of domestic or sexual violence
- SJPD reports sharp rise in aggravated domestic assaults as pandemic wanes
Scroll for more content...