(MARYVILLE, Mo.) A 21-year-old Maryville man was charged in an accident that killed a Northwest Missouri State University student.
Alex Catterson faces involuntary manslaughter charges.
According to court documents, Catterson was intoxicated when his vehicle struck The Palms Bar & Grill around 12:40 a.m. Sunday.
Northwest sophomore Morgan McCoy, 19, of Liberty, Missouri was inside the building and later died at the hospital as the result of injuries she sustained when the car hit the building.
Court documents show Catterson's blood alcohol level was registered at .207.
- Driver Charged in Deadly Maryville Bar Crash
- Trial begins for suspected drunk driver who killed Maryville student after crashing into bar
- Student Killed After Car Crashes into Maryville Bar
- Drunk Driver Crashes into St. Joseph Bar
- Maryville Bar to Reopen After Student was Killed by Drunk Driver
- Bar Owner Speaks Out After Deadly Accident
- Driver charged in DWI-fatality accident to remain behind bars
- Driver charged in deadly head-on collision on Belt Highway
- Driver in deadly crash allegedly under the influence of alcohol, charged with involuntary manslaughter
- Maryville Plans Independence Day Celebration