(ATCHISON COUNTY, Mo.) A 51-year-old man was killed Tuesday in a single-vehicle crash near Tarkio.
The crash happened at 1:58 p.m. on Route N in Atchison County.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol said Tommy Swisher, of Wasola, Mo., was ejected after his Alero went off the side of the road, overcorrected and began to skid. The Alero hit several large pieces of concrete causing it to overturn.
Swisher was pronounced dead at Fairfax Community Hospital.
Troopers said he was not wearing a seat belt.
- Driver ejected, killed in crash near Tarkio
- World War II-Era Rocket Found in Tarkio Scrapyard
- Tarkio woman seriously injured after van overturns in Atchison County
- Semi-truck driver life-flighted after ejected from truck
- Woman killed after being ejected from vehicle in crash in Atchison County, Missouri
- Driver killed in early morning crash identified
- Man seriously injured after four-wheeler goes air born, ejects driver
- Police: Driver ejected after a SUV fails to yield at light
- Man injured after being ejected from motorcycle in Buchanan County
- Man seriously injured after being ejected from motorcycle on I-35