Photo Gallery 3 Images
(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A driver who feel asleep at the wheel suffered minor injuries after crashing into a wall, according to St. Joseph police.
The crash happened around 10:30 p.m. Monday near 25th and Frederick Avenue.
Police said the driver was northbound on 25th Street when the vehicle hit a stone retaining wall outside the former Geiger Mansion on Frederick Avenue.
Police said the driver was asleep at the time of the crash.
- Driver falls asleep, crashes into wall outside former Geiger Mansion
- Driver Taken to Hospital After Falling Asleep on I-29
- Sheriff: Driver falls asleep, car struck by train near Atchison, Kansas
- Historic Mansion Hosts Easter Extravaganza
- Teenager seriously injured after falling asleep while driving
- 19-year-old sustains serious injuries in crash after falling asleep while driving
- Wyeth-Tootle Mansion offers Easter egg hunt
- Santa Makes a Stop at the Wyeth Tootle Mansion
- Preservation architect undergoes restoration work on Krug Park Mansion
- Museum Hill neighbors balk at utility boxes outside scenic mansion