(PLATTE COUNTY, Mo.) A 57-year-old man was injured after the semi-truck he was driving overturned on the side of I-29 in Platte County early Friday morning.
The crash happening on I-29 at the 23.8 mile marker, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Troopers say just after 5:00 a.m., Mark Curtis was driving a semi-truck southbound on I-29 when he served to avoid striking another vehicle. The semi-truck then ran off the left side of the roadway and overturned.
Curtis was taken to St. Luke's Northland Hospital in Kansas City with moderate injuries. He was wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
- Driver injured after semi overturns on I-29 in Platte County
- Car overturns on I-29 south of St. Joseph, driver seriously injured
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down SB I-29 near Platte City
- Two people injured after car crosses I-29, overturns in Holt County
- Two people injured after car overturns on I-29 in Andrew County
- Camper overturns on I-29, shuts down one lane of traffic
- Traffic diverted off I-29 after truck overturns near Faucett
- 1 injured in rollover crash on I-29
- Semi-truck flips over on I-29 Tuesday morning
- Two Seriously Injured in Tractor Trailer Crash on I-29 North