(LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Mo.) A driver was fatally shot by deputies in Livingston County after a traffic stop Wednesday evening has been identified.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol said Kyle Eichler, 33, of Chillicothe, was shot and killed after deputies stopped a vehicle in Wheeling.
The Livingston County Sheriff's Office said deputies experienced problems with Eichler during the stop and was shot by a deputy. No other details have been released.
The deputy involved in the shooting is on administrative leave.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol continues to investigate.
- Driver killed in officer-involved shooting identified
- Driver killed in officer-involved shooting in Livingston County
- Officers identified in officer-involved shooting in St. Joseph
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting on I-35 near Cameron
- Driver killed in early morning crash identified
- No Charges in Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting
- UPDATE: Man dies after officer-involved shooting
- Suspect charged in officer-involved shooting incident
- No charges in officer-involved shooting
- Man charged in August officer-involved shooting