(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A car crash sent a truck flying up on to a patch of grass near the Belt Bowl Monday afternoon.
The St. Joseph Police Department said the truck driver was heading South on the Belt Highway when a car attempted to cut across the lanes to get into the Belt Bowl parking lot. The truck driver smashed into the car and then landed on its side.
Police said the two drivers suffered minor injuries.
- Drivers in Belt Highway crash suffer minor injuries
- 2 suffer minor injuries after Belt Hwy. crash
- Police: 3 suffer life-threatening injuries after crash on Belt Highway
- UPDATE: 1 killed in Belt Highway crash
- Two drivers receive minor injuries in crash Wednesday morning
- Rollover crash results in minor injuries
- Romantic Date Catches the Eyes of Drivers Along Belt Highway
- Driver charged in deadly head-on collision on Belt Highway
- Police search for driver in Belt Highway hit-and-run
- 94-Year-Old Victim Identified in Fatal Belt Highway Crash