(CHILLICOTHE, Mo.)— The Chillicothe Police Department and the Livingston County Sheriff's Office arrested five people during a drug bust operation Friday.
According to Chillicothe Police Chief Jon Maples, officers started a drug investigation in the 300 block of Clay Street in Chillicothe. When officers arrived, found drug paraphernalia and evidence of drug distribution. Officers arrested a 30-year-old man on a parole warrant.
On Friday night according to Maples, officers arrested three individuals for drug distribution and two individuals for drug possession, while finding approximately 40 grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
The five arrested individuals were transported to the Daviess DeKalb County Jail.
Officed also worked with the children's division to get a minor out of the residence.
The Chillicothe Police Department worked alongside the Livingston County Sheriff's Office and the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
- Drug busts lead to 6 arrests in Chillicothe
- Woman arrested following drug bust in Chillicothe over the weekend
- Chillicothe Hosts Holiday Expo
- Chillicothe uproots historic church
- Sliced Bread Day in Chillicothe
- Flooding closes roadways near Chillicothe
- Man arrested after escaping from Chillicothe police officers
- Chillicothe Football Coach Phil Willard Retires
- Benton, Chillicothe Grab Conference Wins Thursday
- High Winds Cause Damage in Chillicothe