Dryer fire damages house Thursday morning

A fire at a home Thursday morning has displaced one family and the fire department says there were no injuries reported.

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 12:12 PM

(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A fire at a home Thursday morning has displaced one family and the fire department says there were no injuries reported.

The fire happening on the 1500 block of N. 15th St. around 1 a.m. early Thursday morning.

The fire department says the fire started from a dryer in the home. A single family is being helped by the American Red Cross.

Saint Joseph
Clear
89° wxIcon
Hi: 91° Lo: 70°
Feels Like: 92°
Maryville
Clear
88° wxIcon
Hi: 88° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 89°
Savannah
Clear
89° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 92°
Cameron
Clear
86° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 90°
Fairfax
Clear
87° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 92°
A very weak cold front has moved through Wednesday night and will continue to give us the chance for showers and thunderstorms across the area once again on Thursday night and Friday morning. Temperatures will remain in the low 90s through Saturday.
KQTV Radar
KQTV Temperatures
KQTV Alerts

Community Events