(OREGON, Mo.) A St. Joseph man died after his car veered off of I-29 early Saturday morning.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol crash report, the accident happened just before 4:30 a.m. about five miles north of Oregon, Missouri.
Troopers said Jesus Faudoa-Morales, 55, was traveling southbound on I-29 in a 2000 Ford Explorer when his vehicle skidded out of control.
The report said Faudoa-Morales first traveled off the west side of the southbound lanes before returning to the roadway. The vehicle then veered off the east side of the roadway into the median.
Faudoa-Morales overturned onto the northbound lanes of I-29 and was ejected through the driver's window.
The Highway Patrol said Faudoa-Morales was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities said he was not wearing a safety belt at the time of the accident.
- St. Joseph Man Dies in Early Morning Crash
- St. Joseph man dies in motorcycle crash Friday night
- Early morning fire injures two in St. Joseph
- Car crashes into power poles in St. Joseph Monday morning
- NWMSU student died unexpectedly early Saturday morning
- St. Joseph man charged in Monday morning police chase
- Drunk Driver Crashes into St. Joseph Bar
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph Kmart closing early Sunday due to snow storm