(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph Fire crews said a vacant building was destroyed by a fire early Saturday morning.
Officials said the department responded to the structure fire call on the 500 block of Kemper Street around 3:55 a.m.
The department confirmed the home was vacant, and no injuries were reported. The roof of the structure collapsed, causing the structure to be completely destroyed.
The cause of the fire is unknown. The St. Joseph Fire Department is still investigating.
- Early morning fire destroys vacant structure
- Fire destroys vacant house
- Vacant House Damaged in Early Morning Fire
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Mobile Home
- Early morning fire destroys northside home
- SJFD Respond to Vacant Structure Engulfed in Flames
- City looking to be more proactive in reducing vacant structures
- Early morning fire destroys home, no injuries reported
- Fire damages vacant home overnight
- SJFD responds to vacant house fire Wednesday morning